Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for things and don't have them. Played on two different devices, but I've been logged into FB whole time. How can I redeem these things. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Bevin, if you buy something on an iPhone its bought via iTunes so it can only be used on an iOS device, the same for Android as well, so they don't transfer over sorry.
If you're losing other items then just go to the app settings and in the menu click on 'restore purchases' that should work!