problems with candy crush

Options
Valarie_
Valarie_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Keep getting this message.    

[IO-Error= [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032"]][CCS error message: A saga api call went wrong.]

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for posting on King Care and highlighting this to us. We have noticed all of your threads and we are working hard to fix the issue. These things can take a little time to fix. Please can anyone having this problem reply to this thread with the following information:

Browser type currently using:

Have you tested other browsers?

Country location:

Thanks a lot for your understanding, we hope to have things running smoothly again soon.

• Esther_Stovell
    Esther_Stovell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for posting on King Care and highlighting this to us. We have noticed all of your threads and we are working hard to fix the issue. These things can take a little time to fix. Please can anyone having this problem reply to this thread with the following information:

Country location:

Thanks a lot for your understanding, we hope to have things running smoothly again soon.

I am having the same problem, Explorer 10, UK I play, get to the save level having won the level I am on and get the error message. Very frustrating. I can clear the cache and it lets me play but does not save the result of the level.
  • Carol_D
    Carol_D Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Country location:

I am having exactly the same problem. as above on Windows 10 PC, Facebook on Firefox and Google Chrome as well as on the Beta App. I see this has been happening for at least 7 months. I hope you can answer and advise what the solution is and if there is any way a user can overcome this problem other than clearing the cache, rebooting, turning the modem off and on again, etc. It is extremely frustrating. Other members of my family are having the same problem.Location Australia
  • Paul_Beavis
    Paul_Beavis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Google Chrome Australia

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Paul- Thanks for posting on King Care. Please could you try our troubleshooting steps to see if this resolves the problem for you? 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?