Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On Candy Crush yesterday I had lost ALL rewards and then today I have now lost all of my extra lives. This has happened twice in the last 3 weeks. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled Candy Crush but did not help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hate to be the one to say it but your in-game items are attached to the app, so if you have deleted the game then you will have lost everything. That how the app works. Check out what the mods said here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear