Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What the heck? I clicked on the free lives in my envelope and the total remained at 0. I clicked on more of my "free" lives that my FRIENDS sent me and again 0 . Grrrr!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Little glitch in the matrix I guess. Did the person send anything else before it? I'm sure you can only send one thing a day so maybe they sent something else and you used that instead?