Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have watched several videos of others getting through, but have not had the same luck. Any other suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mamiejo!
If you have watched all the videos and read all the help tutorials then I suggest you check the highscore list to identify the friend that has the highest score for the level. Invite him/her over for homemade cookies and casually have the computer or tablet available. Gently turn the conversation towards how challenging the level is, then ask for help to solve the level.
Just in case you haven't seen this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FivuNPV52Gg
Let me know how you progress and I hope you pass the level with 3 stars! :-)