Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There are no openings for the candy to drop through. I play on my laptop on Facebook. When I play on my iPad, the openings are there. However, my iPad and computer don't sync up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey pjhawk- There have been quite a few changes to this level, see this thread for more info on the modifications made- https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-680-no-exit I think the graphics have changed which make it appear as if there are no portals. There is a video on this thread that should help out a bit.