Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
With all 6 colors present and the game clock only allowing 20 seconds at a time, I haven't been able to get anywhere near the 3 star points...has ANYONE???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oui pareil pour moi. IMPOSSIBLE de faire 3 étoiles à ce niveau, même avec les soucoupes au maximum. Mon record c'est 357 000 points, et j'ai eu beaucoup de mal à faire ce score (je crois même que je l'ai fait pendant un bug) J'ai d'ailleurs envoyé un mail à King pour avoir si il n'y avait pas une erreur de barème
The same thing for me!! Even with unlimited boosters!! King, hellooooo???? Do something!
I have played this level THOUSANDS of times. I have two stars - about 280K, no more. I bought boosters, etc. I rate it IMPOSSIBLE to get 3 stars!
Hi Crusher!
The level is relatively new so I suggest you check YouTube in a few days.
Cheers :-)