Where do all my boosters go???

KG15
KG15 Posts: 2 Newbie

I had lots of boosters an hour ago and now they're all gone! I did not log out. I did not reboot or reload the app. They're just gone. This happened once before a few months ago. What happened to them and how do Iu get them back?!

Answers

• KG15
    KG15 Posts: 2 Newbie

More: It's almost as if Candy crush reset cuz it also started telling me how to collect candy drops, like I haven't been doing that for 100 levels already! An I penalised for saving up my boosters and not using them fast enough? (I'm really, really ticked off with this!) TIA

• SMWest
    SMWest Posts: 1 Newbie

More: It's almost as if Candy crush reset cuz it also started telling me how to collect candy drops, like I haven't been doing that for 100 levels already! An I penalised for saving up my boosters and not using them fast enough? (I'm really, really ticked off with this!) TIA

This has happened to me too! I want my boosters back! I paid for many of them by buying during sales! I've read answers elsewhere that you can't get boosters back but if they were included in a purchase then they have to be given back or my money needs to be refunded! KG15-if they do not respond satisfactorily then I recommend that we take it up with Google Play/Wallet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?