Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had lots of boosters an hour ago and now they're all gone! I did not log out. I did not reboot or reload the app. They're just gone. This happened once before a few months ago. What happened to them and how do Iu get them back?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
More: It's almost as if Candy crush reset cuz it also started telling me how to collect candy drops, like I haven't been doing that for 100 levels already! An I penalised for saving up my boosters and not using them fast enough? (I'm really, really ticked off with this!) TIA