Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I get to the loading page when it is near finished or finished the game board goes black. Just started to days ago. I have not changed anything on my laptop. I have also tried re-booting.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa!
Which browser are you using on your laptop? I suggest you play Candy on Google Chrome as it seems to run very stable with Flash based games.
I see you have tagged 'Tablet' so if you are playing on your tablet then please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-doesn-t-load-on-samsung-tablet
Cheers :-)