Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a ton of boosters now they are all gone. If I use a life or pay for extra moves the game closes out completely. Please fix I have spent a lot of time and money on this app. Very disappointed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't shoot the messenger but I've read that free boosters are non refundable, there's info in the app about it.
Plus the game is kicking you out, then just stop using items until you have fixed it. Makes sense right. What mobile do you have? I'll try give you some troubleshooting tips.