Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cannot play Candy Crush and other games through Facebook on my iPad. I don't want to download a new Candy Crush or other games and have to start back at level 1.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Cathleen, I'm not sure I understand whats happening. You can't download the games or you can't connect to Facebook in these apps? How old is your iPad, maybe its not supported anymore if its old?