My level 126 in Candy Crush doesn't look like anything I find when I do a search. My

Options
Coloradocally
Coloradocally Posts: 2 Newbie

game has a traclass running around the outside.  I can't figure out what it means to collect orders and how to get them!  Please help!

Best Answer

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Coloradocally- The levels do sometimes get updated, this is often due to feedback from players. The levels often vary across platforms too. Do you only play on Facebook? You may find the level easier on a mobile device. I often mix it up a bit to see if I find the level easier elsewhere. Can you upload a screenshot for the community? Maybe we can help find a tutorial for you :-) 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Coloradocally- The levels do sometimes get updated, this is often due to feedback from players. The levels often vary across platforms too. Do you only play on Facebook? You may find the level easier on a mobile device. I often mix it up a bit to see if I find the level easier elsewhere. Can you upload a screenshot for the community? Maybe we can help find a tutorial for you :-) 

• Coloradocally
    Coloradocally Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Crusher18 for taking the time to answer!  After months of attempting level 126 I somehow made it through!  Not sure how, but who cares. 

• JerseyEllen
    JerseyEllen Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2015
    Options

This is the only comment I can find that even come close to what I am experiencing on level 126.  There are four wrapped discs, one in each corner. There are no instructions. I see 15 somethings on the top of the screen.  Occasionally, I do something and the number goes down. I assume I am to get rid of all 15. But how?  Occasionally, one of the discs gets unwrapped. I wish I could tell you what I did to unwrap them. When the happens, the disc eventually flies around the board. Sometimes it does so on the next move, sometimes it does so four moves later. There is no rhyme or reason. Sometimes the flying disc helps, sometimes it doesn't.  The objects move around the track but, again, there does not appear to be any logic to this movement.   I try to line up striped candies to hit the wrapped discs but this is nearly impossible.  Someone please help! 

• Eve_Charlebois
    Eve_Charlebois Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem

• Eve_Charlebois
    Eve_Charlebois Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I just beat level 126. I think it was because I played the colour balls against the striped candy. Forget the outside of the board, I just played in the middle. The saucers in the corners changed and then they flew over the board one at a time and created the wrapped candy which exploded on their own. Good luck.

• JerseyEllen
    JerseyEllen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I just beat level 126. I think it was because I played the colour balls against the striped candy. Forget the outside of the board, I just played in the middle. The saucers in the corners changed and then they flew over the board one at a time and created the wrapped candy which exploded on their own. Good luck.

Thanks, I beat it but don't know how! You might be right; I just don't know. Thanks again.
  • DaCandy_Killer
    DaCandy_Killer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is the only comment I can find that even come close to what I am experiencing on level 126.  There are four wrapped discs, one in each corner. There are no instructions. I see 15 somethings on the top of the screen.  Occasionally, I do something and the number goes down. I assume I am to get rid of all 15. But how?  Occasionally, one of the discs gets unwrapped. I wish I could tell you what I did to unwrap them. When the happens, the disc eventually flies around the board. Sometimes it does so on the next move, sometimes it does so four moves later. There is no rhyme or reason. Sometimes the flying disc helps, sometimes it doesn't.  The objects move around the track but, again, there does not appear to be any logic to this movement.   I try to line up striped candies to hit the wrapped discs but this is nearly impossible.  Someone please help! 

This question shows up as Solved but ll not resolved. How do you make an "order"????? Help!!! Arng_warrant@me.com
  • pvgma
    pvgma Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I finally figured out that I needed to crush 15 wrapped candies to clear the board.  I still have not figured out how to activate the 4 discs, sometimes they just uncover and move.  Still have not beat the thing.

• tatiklaus
    tatiklaus Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Kim in the same position... But I just found out how to solve! It's hard! We have to collect 15 L candys. If you beat the Ufos on the corner, they give you 3 l candys. But the ufos Are in jelly, so you have to beat them twice! Hope I help somebody! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?