Re: Candy crush saga, minutes to next game

Options
Baglady
Baglady Posts: 2 Newbie

Haven't played for a while and when I opened the game yesterday it tells me it is 23,701,732 minutes till the next game. That's more than 45 years!! How do I clear this?

Best Answer

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there- I posted this fix for another player a while ago but I never heard if it resolved the issue for her. 

I don't suppose that you have recently been on holiday and changed the time on your device?  If you have this may affect the game. To fix the issue, please open the map screen in the game and check how long you have to wait for the next life. Now set the clock (even the date if it is over 24 hours) on your device forward by that amount of time. After this briefly access the game’s map screen and then go straight back to the settings menu on your device. Set the date back to the current date and restart your device.

Please let me know if this fixes it, as this is a problem that has affected a few players.  

Answers

• Crusher18
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there- I posted this fix for another player a while ago but I never heard if it resolved the issue for her. 

I don't suppose that you have recently been on holiday and changed the time on your device?  If you have this may affect the game. To fix the issue, please open the map screen in the game and check how long you have to wait for the next life. Now set the clock (even the date if it is over 24 hours) on your device forward by that amount of time. After this briefly access the game’s map screen and then go straight back to the settings menu on your device. Set the date back to the current date and restart your device.

Please let me know if this fixes it, as this is a problem that has affected a few players.  

• Baglady
    Baglady Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you! When I checked in Settings the date had re-set itself to 1970!! No idea why. I re-set it to today's date and time. Problem solved!
  • Crusher18
    Options

Great! Glad to hear that it worked, I can pass this suggestion on to other players now :D 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?