Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not able to connect to facebook account inside candy crush app in windows phone.I have lost my game progress on phone reset.To retrieve the levels I need to connect to facebook.Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is a King video for this, its for android but the principles are the same. Check for updates for the app & software. Force close the application and restart your phone, things like this. Hopefully it will help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE