⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get rid of the red cirle with white exclamation point by my messages?

Options
AmeDukes
AmeDukes Posts: 1 Newbie

There is a constant red circle with white exclamation point in my messages so I do not receive any extra lives, moves or tickets when requesting from friends on facebook.  I have most recent IOS updates on ipad, have restarted, have reinstalled Candy Crush but still won't disappear.

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is just a little notification to tell you that you have an important message waiting for you (for the promotion) So just to let you know it's not to do with your inbox not receiving messages. If you're not receiving anything then try logging in and out of the facebook app and also the candy app. Maybe even clear the cache for both apps in the settings. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is just a little notification to tell you that you have an important message waiting for you (for the promotion) So just to let you know it's not to do with your inbox not receiving messages. If you're not receiving anything then try logging in and out of the facebook app and also the candy app. Maybe even clear the cache for both apps in the settings. 

• Lisa-6
    Lisa-6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the problem with my candy crush too but only on my iPad. I've tried logging in and out, updating etc. I still have the exclamation mark and the envelope is greyed out so I haven't received any lives, tickets etc for about 3 weeks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?