Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Went on You Tube to see how some of the others had passed that level. Well when they swipe the top Pink colored I'm gonna call them ufo's they are activated to work. But when I get back to my game and swipe the top ones, nothing happens.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think you can swipe the UFO you have to blast it with a striped candy in order for it to work. Check out this video for a good example on how to pass this level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZM_PV_XS9M