Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new iPhone 6s. I wanted to know if there is a way to transfer the lives that were sent to the new phone. I have about 50 sent lives that I would like to transfer to the new iPhone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not possible unfortunately, boosters and messages are all locally stored on the device and don't get synced along with Gold Bars and game progress, there is no way to transfer them.