Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on windows 10 as an app but all friends have disappeared and gifts are from ghosts and cant send any, was working good until last week...whats up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried logging out and logging back in, which theoretically is the Windows 10 app user process to sync with the kingdom, without fixing this issue. I don't believe it's a synchronization issue as one is connected and able to make purchases.
It sounds like you have lost your connection to whatever you were synchronized with (facebook or kingdom) Maybe check this out first and see if you need to connect again to get everything back. Try it and let me know.