Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I opened my candy crush on my phone like I daily do, all my boosters (around 60+) gone. And NO, I didn't played it/logged in on facebook, only through the app. Already the 2nd time this is happening to me? WHY???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The boosters are saved in the app, like local data. If the app updates or your phone updates or if the app restarts then its possible that you will lose your boosters. They don't sync with Facebook like your progress/gold bars do.