Candy Crush Too Loud On Android Tablet

On my Android tablet, Candy Crush is WAY too loud.  I set my tablet to minimum volume (7%) and the sound is still blaring and can be heard several rooms away.

My tablet's volume control works, when I increase the volume it gets louder and when I lower the volume it gets quieter. But even on minimum volume it's way too loud.

This issue does not happen on my iPad, nor my Android telephone, only on my Android tablet (Insignia Flex).

According to my tablet's support rep this is not an issue with the tablet there should be some option in the game to manage the volume. http://community.insigniaproducts.com/t5/Computers-Accessories/Flex-tablet-NS-P16AT10-too-loud/td-p/81850

How do I adjust the volume in the game?  I see options for sound/music on/off but I don't want it muted, I just want it at a reasonable volume.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

There's no option to change the volume in the games itself so I'm not sure what you can do, its not the app because the only option is sound on or off. I guess a bit of investigation is called for. If your progress is saved then try maybe removing the app and installing it fresh. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?