⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

LVL 1145

Options
Pierre_Zell
Pierre_Zell Posts: 94 Level 2

Been on this level for 3 days now, guess you all marked it difficult for a reason( mainly cause your not giving the proper setup to complete the board lol), well after 3 days of waiting for the right setup to come, I've come to the conclusion that you could keep me on the board for as long as you like. Unfortunately, I get bored easily, so if i don't complete this board today, I will no longer continue to play( yes I know it's just a game lol) but i do want to thank you all for a good game and it was fun while it lasted.

Answers

• JAM
    JAM Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited December 2015
    Options

It does not matter if someone posts a video about the level. I can post a video too on a level I passed. It may take 400 tries to finally pass it so what is the point. The ticker of the bombs on this level is just ignorant and that fact that the bombs coming out do not stop and you can pretty much forget about winning is the level has to shuffle. The problem with King is they do not understand the concept of challenging. The goal of the level is to clear the jelly. The licorice spirals and chocolate are enough of a distraction from that goal but that is not enough. To make it more irritating they decide to add bombs and absolutely no power ups at all. What is the point of the keys? Spending 15-20 tries on a level = challenging. Spending 50+ tries = f**king irritating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?