Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at the gate after level 170 on my Ipad but on my pc only level 168. How do I get the pc to sync to the same level as my Ipad?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Susan,
You should simply Facebook connect on your iPad within the game; that should do the trick.
If it doesn't, then make sure you check for updates on your iPad and apps and do a restart afterwards. Connect again.
On PC make sure you clear cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache). As a browser I'd use Google Chrome.