Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For some reason all my boosters have gone from candy crush. Over 30 freckles. 25 + coconut wheels. 5 hammers. 30 jelly fish etc. They have all gone. I have spent months saving and building my stash. Where on earth have they gone!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jannah,
Did your mobile automatically update the app or did you? Either way, if you decided to save so many free boosters, you risk to lose that much each time you update or reinstall the app. Those are meant to be enjoyed in your daily game play as they are locally stored on your device and can get overwritten.
I know it's painful and learned this lesson myself.
Check for more on this site here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/everything-is-gone
I've played Candy Crush Saga since 2015 and I love it. I uselly play it in my Android phone and, sometimes, in my notebook. In the last week, the game on my cell phone came back to the level 1!!!! I am in the level 1313. After some hours, correct level came back. However, all of my color bombs (more than 200), lollypops (around 15) and invisible hand (around 27) had disappeared from my cell game!!!!!!! I had them only in the cell phone 'cause I was gaining after played different challenges. I wanna them back Please, how can y get it?
Hi Jannah,Did your mobile automatically update the app or did you? Either way, if you decided to save so many free boosters, you risk to lose that much each time you update or reinstall the app. Those are meant to be enjoyed in your daily game play as they are locally stored on your device and can get overwritten.I know it's painful and learned this lesson myself.Check for more on this site here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/everything-is-gone
i know the answer king do not care about their players, they took all mine and my wife's boosters within days of each other, they where ours and we should be able to keep and use them as we please