Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
after I complete a level in candy crush and my friends acknowledge my request to help me open the next level, I don't get any notification that they helped unlock the next level and all I can do is wait the required 72 hours for it to open.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hows your inbox looking? If you've got quite a few stored up messages it might be an idea to use them or clean them out as the inbox feature isn't very stable otherwise. I had issues with tickets for a while until I followed steps from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I
He made it for Soda but since the inbox system is the same for all of the games the principle is the same. Hope it helps you as well!