Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everyone i know got a special halloween event and I didnt get it. could you please tell me what to do to get it, thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm in the same boat as you Anna. This happens pretty often though with certain special events and challenges, it's not always rolled out to everyone. If you've already got the latest updates then unfortunately there's nothing (that I know of) that can be done in order to be selected, have asked in the past and have been told it's a random selection.