Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I finally got to level 231 and s started playing, all my lives disappeared and was at 0 and I had 175 lives. I also had lots of rewards to use and they were all gone also. CAN YOU GIVE THEM BACK...THANK you,.patti
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That sucks but honestly, why stock up soooo many lives! Don't get me wrong I store some as well but If you have that many spare, you obviously don't need them all!
You're more likely to cause yourself problems by doing this as the inbox is not robust at all, with that many lives you most likely hit TILT!