Candy Crush crashed as I beat a level

Options
KatieMD82
KatieMD82 Posts: 2 Newbie

I just beat level 690.  But while the the game was tallying points, it crashed (I'm playing on an Android phone).  When I got it back up and running, I was STILL on level 690.  It was a really hard level....I do NOT want to play it again for months.  I sent an email for support and DAYS later, they sent me an email back with absolutely zero help and just directed me here.  Can anyone help??

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it regularly crashes on you then yeah, you have a problem, but if it's only crashed for you on the end of level 690 then that's just unlucky (and incredibly lucky at the same time! I've had my fair share of crashes, but that's down to my mobile being a bit rubbish) 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it regularly crashes on you then yeah, you have a problem, but if it's only crashed for you on the end of level 690 then that's just unlucky (and incredibly lucky at the same time! I've had my fair share of crashes, but that's down to my mobile being a bit rubbish) 

• KatieMD82
    KatieMD82 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah, I was afraid of that. It never crashes. Of course it'd crash as I beat a hard level. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?