Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am over 1000 & have NEVER won the bonus. WTF? I am not that unlucky!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When you say bonus, do you mean the Jackpot on the wheel?
The problem with the Jackpot Prize is that visually it gives you a false hope that you have a 1 in 8 chance of landing on it, but its obviously not the case and is more likely to be the same odds as winning the lottery by the looks of it!
I don't have the answer but I would be interested in knowing what the actual odds are. I have friends and family (seven people) who have been spinning the wheel every day since it first appeared and only one has gotten the jackpot. I don't use boosters much (only when a level is ridiculously difficult, the kind that is eventually "nerfed") so the 365 free boosters a year is enough to keep me content.
I actually won the Jackpot on Christmas day 2014...makes me wonder if it was a truly a coincidence.