I am over 1000 and have NEVER won the bonus. I see others have asked the same question. WTF?

Options
Sherri_Bell
Sherri_Bell Posts: 1 Newbie

I am over 1000 & have NEVER won the bonus.  WTF? I am not that unlucky!

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

When you say bonus, do you mean the Jackpot on the wheel? 

The problem with the Jackpot Prize is that visually it gives you a false hope that you have a 1 in 8 chance of landing on it, but its obviously not the case and is more likely to be the same odds as winning the lottery by the looks of it!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

When you say bonus, do you mean the Jackpot on the wheel? 

The problem with the Jackpot Prize is that visually it gives you a false hope that you have a 1 in 8 chance of landing on it, but its obviously not the case and is more likely to be the same odds as winning the lottery by the looks of it!

• Charlie_Bucket
    Charlie_Bucket Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I actually won the Jackpot on Christmas day 2014...makes me wonder if it was a truly a coincidence.

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

I don't have the answer but I would be interested in knowing what the actual odds are. I have friends and family (seven people) who have been spinning the wheel every day since it first appeared and only one has gotten the jackpot. I don't use boosters much (only when a level is ridiculously difficult, the kind that is eventually "nerfed") so the 365 free boosters a year is enough to keep me content.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?