Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I connected candy crush saga to Facebook. But then deleted it due to a problem and now I'm unable to connect it to Facebook. They say "you have already authorised to Facebook". Please help me. I've played 266 levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Kamran, check out this video, it has some helpful steps in getting yourself connected to Facebook. There's 2 in the playlist, one for iOS and one for Android:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg&list=PLPuPYFBmUXIltYQEsE5oz5vAKmOCO5coK