I lost my boosters! I did not update the game or get a new phone.

Hannah_Pearce
Hannah_Pearce Posts: 1 Newbie

I play on an old iPhone.  I did not update the game or get a new phone. I did not update iOS.  I am connected to Facebook but play on the phone 99% of the time.  I am on level 673.  I know that my boosters on Facebook are totally different for some reason - but I had collected a bunch on the phone and am disappointed that they suddenly vanished.  I tried restore boosters but got back nothing - probably because they were boosters I earned, not paid for.  I get most of the boosters from spinning the wheel, candy drops and occasionally playing a special game like lighting candles on a cake.  This is the first time I am disappointed with King - sent two emails via "contact us" and just got the same form email back, like "this is all you are going to get from us."  I think there should be a way to get your boosters back when they disappear!  Thank you.

Answers

• BabeAngie
    BabeAngie Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi everyone...to get a response I went on CHAT. I talked to JUSTIN CASE, he was amazing!! Reinstated my lost boosters and I am one happy CCS player again!! There is hope!! Talk to him. Good luck!!

where is the chat function? and how do I get a hold of him. because this happens to me too.. really upset right now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?