We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Please have sympathy!!!

RoxMag
RoxMag Posts: 4 Newbie

I worked VERY hard at beating two special levels that were offered to me on my NEW Kindle...I beat both of them (the one with the three candles on top of the cake and the treasure chest with three locks).  The reason why I have new in all caps is b/c I did NOT realize that by being synced with my Facebook account they did not operate what can be saved in the same fashion.  I asked friends for help to go to the level and my Kindle account didn't show that they helped me pass, but my Facebook account did...SO again, not realizing that it would NOT save boosters (this was Monday and I beat the specials over last weekend) and such, I reinstalled the Kindle app. :(  Is there any thing that can soften the blow of loosing all of the boosters that I got and because it was from a glitch of the Kindle app not syncing with the Facebook account well enough. (To add insult to injury, I used up a lot of gold bars until I got the hang of the specials too. :(:(:(  )

I have a closed conversation started with someone about this, but have not heard from them at all.

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?