Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
since you've removed the tornados, I'm not even able to get 20% of the required purple candies, despite boosters etc - I dont even think enough purples fall at all!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow I see what you mean! The lowest I got to was 43 and I've been at it almost all day. Can't find any videos of it so it literally has been changed a couple of days ago.