Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do i play halloween party candy crush on computer? I'm able to get it on my phone but cannot find it on the computer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it doesn't load automatically for you then it looks like you have only received an invite to play it on Mobile platform. Some people have received it on both platforms, some haven't received it at all like myself this time round. I've had a few in the past and also missed out on others and when I inquired about this I was informed that theses event's don't get rolled out to everyone and is luck of the draw on who gets it, having played longer or being further along the Saga makes no differences unfortunately.