performace

Auntie_Tere
Auntie_Tere Posts: 2 Newbie

For about 2 weeks now I have noticed there is one heck of a lag when playing. i have this problem on this game and soda crush. i will make a move and nothing happens and i have to try it 2 more times before the piece will move. then after the move i will see the other moves i tried to do before start to move the pieces left. what is going on? Then i was close to winning a hard level and then the whole screen froze up. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If performance is an issue the first steps to take is to make sure to remove all cookies and cache if you haven't done so in a while and that your Browser and Flash version is up to date. Once done, restart your PC and try play the game again.Keep your open tabs and windows to a minimum too as that can have affect on the performance of the game.

If it continues then another quick thing to try is playing in a different browser just in case that's a browser related issue.

• Auntie_Tere
    Auntie_Tere Posts: 2 Newbie

If performance is an issue the first steps to take is to make sure to remove all cookies and cache if you haven't done so in a while and that your Browser and Flash version is up to date. Once done, restart your PC and try play the game again.Keep your open tabs and windows to a minimum too as that can have affect on the performance of the game.

If it continues then another quick thing to try is playing in a different browser just in case that's a browser related issue.

It is not my PC. I play many games on FB and your games are the only ones doing this. i have done what you said above and i do that everyday so it is not me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?