Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I uninstalled and did a reinstall, however all my boosters are still missing. The reason I did the update was that I was not receiving lives from certain friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The issue with the lives seems to be ongoing but as for losing your boosters, they are attached to the app so by deleting it, you deleted all of the app date as well. Its happened to us all. Look:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear