Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Levels 126 and 127 was changed with another level of collecting the orders. I saw this problem 3 days ago. What happend with them? It is a bug in this levels? Please help me faster as you can. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think they've just revised the levels and modified them, a few other levels have been changed in the last couple of days so I don't thinks it's a bug personally.