Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Level 257 is not registering the required combos as collected so I can't complete the level and move to the next one. I would have already passed to the next level if it would check the combos as I match them. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Looking through other similar post it may be worth a try to play the level Facebook or King.com, not sure what else you could do.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-ipad-level-257-bug