Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All the lives I get from Facebook friends go straight to my iPhone and not to my iPad. I've logged out & back in and still nothing!???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's exactly what I did. I request lives on my iPad & I'm getting them on my iPhone!!! I turned off Facebook notifications on my iPhone, hoping it would work but that didn't either.
That's because they're only stored locally, the same goes for boosters. It's only your progress and gold bars that get synced to Facebook. If you want them on your iPad you need to request from it and click on the FB notifications on it too.