Lives don't sync on my devices

Camaro66
Camaro66 Posts: 2 Newbie

All the lives I get from Facebook friends go straight to my iPhone and not to my iPad. I've logged out & back in and still nothing!???

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

That's because they're only stored locally, the same goes for boosters. It's only your progress and gold bars that get synced to Facebook. If you want them on your iPad you need to request from it and click on the FB notifications on it too.

• Camaro66
    Camaro66 Posts: 2 Newbie

That's exactly what I did. I request lives on my iPad & I'm getting them on my iPhone!!! I turned off Facebook notifications on my iPhone, hoping it would work but that didn't either. 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

That's exactly what I did. I request lives on my iPad & I'm getting them on my iPhone!!! I turned off Facebook notifications on my iPhone, hoping it would work but that didn't either. 

Damn, the thing to try that I can think of is to remove your game on iPhone and continue requesting lives on your iPad and clicking on the FB notifications there. If the iPhone isn't an option it should send things to your iPad instead normally. If it does then install it again on your iPhone and sync your progress. If it fails i'd try removing the game and data from both devices, install again and sync your progress again. If something starts to not operate as it should, it's always a good idea to do a hard reset.Hope that does the trick for you, let me know how it goes!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?