Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is wrong with level 422. The boxes at the top are frozen and no cherries are dropping.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. It looks tome that the game has just been changed or it is a bug merging other bits from another game. After experimenting I see that the 3 blocks can be broken only with vertical striped candy but it takes several to do this by which time you have exhausted moves. This is ridiculous and makes it impossible to do. This is not the level I started and unless repaired I will stop playing
Maybe this is what you need, a video showing you how to break the popcorn...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yI4Uo90ZQI
Maybe this is what you need, a video showing you how to break the popcorn...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yI4Uo90ZQI
I am also wondering what happened. There are now popcorn at the top and no matter what I do they don't pop.
I think the level might have been changed recently. Can you post a screenshot of how it looks now? I've seen a few people saying the same thing about this level.