Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can't pass level 957. tried over 20 times. used all of my boosters. paid for boosters. Ridiculous! I'm out.
dumb that you made it so hard and boring. I was playing and spending - I believe that's what you're looking for. no more business from me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
here’s the image of my alien tap area, where none of those are filling up when I tap and alien while playing this level
level 957 when I tap on the aliens, they don’t go over to the board where aliens are saved and I’m not sure why anybody know?
Tough break Play Fitt, the levels aren't getting any easier! I know how you feel but unfortunately using and buying boosters doesn't guarantee a win.