Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can you please look into this? it it is impossible to pass section 1304 with the 200.000 score. I have now completed it over 15 x's. I have never scored more than 155,000.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree - getting all the combos is bad enough - I thought I passed but only had 105,000 points - CRAZY
Again, it still may take a good few tries. The bombs make it hard, when you use a color bomb make sure you use it on a color with the most bombs. That was the ONLY way I was able to get the points. The orders weren't a challenge here. But yeah, set off about 2-3 color bombs and that will do the trick. DON'T cross a color bomb with a striped though, that will prevent you from getting the points before the orders are satisfied.
I've had color bombs on 5 occasions
Yes you can! It takes color bombs to do it though! If you set off a couple of color bombs you will make it. I finished with 3 stars. I still took some tries because of the bombs, but it is doable!