⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush stopped unexpectedly on Kindle Fire.

Options
Patricia_L.
Patricia_L. Posts: 1 Newbie

Enjoy playing Candy Crush (Id: 4702685338)  on Kindle Fire and have just completed Episode 44.  Have asked friends for help.  When attempting to start game the message "...candy crush has stopped unexpectedly.  Please try again."  Have tried to start numerous times without success.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled game to no avail.  Can disconnect from internet and can replay completed levels but as soon as I activate wifi and try to play, the "stopped unexpectedly" message appears.  Can you please advise what I should do to resolve this problem?  Thank you.

Answers

• pattij1970
    pattij1970 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the exact same problem that you are! :(:(

• Lead_Pusher
    Lead_Pusher Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2015
    Options

I wish I had an answer.  Same problem here with 2 Kindles in our home.  I think it is something to do with connection to Facebook.  If I logout on my Kindle I can continue without crashes but if I try to get my Facebook logged in for syncing it crashes again.  

• Lead_Pusher
    Lead_Pusher Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am having the exact same problem that you are! :(:(

Same problem for me.
  • Lisa_Klenzak
    Lisa_Klenzak Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I wish I had an answer.  Same problem here with 2 Kindles in our home.  I think it is something to do with connection to Facebook.  If I logout on my Kindle I can continue without crashes but if I try to get my Facebook logged in for syncing it crashes again.  

I noticed the same thing. I even tried uninstalling Facebook app and reinstalling and once it tries to connect it fails/shuts down
  • Kathy_Schulte
    Kathy_Schulte Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having same problem.  I set my kindle back to factory default and still nothing.  All the boosters I had saved disappeared also.

• anthonychris
    anthonychris Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing candy crush on my kindle fire 1st edition for years. Three days ago it all stopped working!! I tapped on the candy crush icon on the carousel, the King icon appeared as usual then nothing happened, it just went back to the carousel. Can anyone advice me on why this is happening? Thank you.

Chris

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?