Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1220. When I have a move involving the 4th row of the board, the candy will not move. I also went back to 1219 and had the same issue at a certain spot on the board. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help. I wanna play!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is your screen on your phone burned out in a certain spot (that is if you are playing on mobile)? I had this problem too but it was that the screen on my LG was burned out in a few spots & i couldn't move candies in certain places. If I turned the phone which rotated the screen, I could get by in the game, but eventually it caused too many problems & ive since gotten a new phone. Could this be your issue?