Candy Crush won't connect on Kindle.

Options
pattij1970
pattij1970 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have used Candy Crush on my Kindle for the last year+. Suddenly it stopped working yesterday. When attempting to start game the message "...candy crush has stopped unexpectedly.  Please try again."  Have tried to start numerous times without success.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled game to no avail. It is strange because I also have been using Farm Heroes for a year+ & that seems to be working fine still.

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I've never used a Kindle before but I'm guessing its affected by the same issues as an Android tablet for example. 

Check your app store for game updates, see if you can update your tablet. You can also check how much memory you have available as this can cause an app to crash. Free up some space if you have too. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I've never used a Kindle before but I'm guessing its affected by the same issues as an Android tablet for example. 

Check your app store for game updates, see if you can update your tablet. You can also check how much memory you have available as this can cause an app to crash. Free up some space if you have too. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?