Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have downloaded on my phone (Xperia Z3) the app of the game but only have 80 levels, how can I unblock the rest of them? I tried to unistall and reinstall but nothing happen. Please help me. Thx!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am on level 120, there is nothing after that, hoping more coming soon?
Its a new game so there are only 80 levels to play at the moment. I'm guessing once its been released for a while we'll get some more levels to play