Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I opened candy crush in my new facebook from my old facebook account, It took me all the way back to level one. I was on level 276!! What did I do wrong? Is there anyway I can get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's because the progress is linked specifically to your actual Facebook account. There is no way to transfer the progress between the 2 accounts I'm sorry.