CANDY CRUSH SAGA LEVEL 1293

Options
2»

Answers

• Danskat
    Danskat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I did the same thing. Played on iPad and iPhone with no luck. Watched a YouTube video for tips and realized the iOS version has no mystery candies and the computer version doesn't have that horrid popcorn that takes so many special candies to burst. Why they made the versions different is beyond me. I had to play on my computer to pass the level. It seems impossible on mobile. They need to fix this asap because I can imagine how frustrating it is to those without access to the computer version. On the upside, it's going to be interesting to see how long it takes my friend who plays mobile only, to figure it out when he gets there :)

• ulmis
    ulmis Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

No mystery candies in Android 1293: (

• Sol_Green
    Sol_Green Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Just beat 1293 on iPhone. Incredibly difficult level. I had to use multiple boosters and purchase additional lives. In other versions there are mystery candies, mobile devices are missing this assistance. I believe that it is Kings goal to make all levels of Candy Crush beatable without in app purchases, well this level is a failure for you. Please fix. 

• ulmis
    ulmis Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Just beat 1293 on iPhone. Incredibly difficult level. I had to use multiple boosters and purchase additional lives. In other versions there are mystery candies, mobile devices are missing this assistance. I believe that it is Kings goal to make all levels of Candy Crush beatable without in app purchases, well this level is a failure for you. Please fix. 

Purchase additional lives is the answer. I haven't seen a single video to pass 1293 without mystery candies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?