Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can gather what is required all except for the 200,000 points. I can't see where this is even possible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Another boring level. I have no problem collecting all the orders but have yet to get over 100,000 points, maybe i'm to good? it sometimes takes more skill to complete a level with few points. 200,000 points is totally unrealistic and would need more luck rather than skill.
KINGZPINN I can't see any tips in the video, all I see is they they had a lot of luck. The game used to be fun but now we are just getting these boring levels.
It ain't easy! Hopefully you can pick up some tips based on what this player does:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmqx1pxcFsE