Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy crush saga, out of the blue image increased in size, I did nothing. Now I am unable to play because the image is too large to see the whole image. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've seen this gameboard resolution problem before where it looks zoomed in, it was a temporary issue on Facebook if I remember right. Is your gameboard still showing up the same way Constance?