Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
help, I have lost all my levels when I purchased a new phone. I have the game id for the one with all the levels and I had backed up my phone before getting a new one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In order to transfer your progress across you need to connect your game with the levels to either Facebook or Kingdom, then login in your game on your new phone and the progress will be there. That's only way I know how, never had any luck with phone back ups.